We are seeking senior-level strategic planners in all sectors and regions to drive insight-driven, creative, results-oriented programs for clients.
- Provide counsel and overall strategic direction to deliver business-building results, creative thinking and planning orientation to clients
- Work closely with agency accounts and creative staff, producing briefs to ensure program ideas and strategies are effective and targeted to the right audience
- Demonstrate expertise in data analysis and insight into the stakeholder attitudes and behaviors
- Develop, mentor and coach staff such that each person is empowered to contribute with enthusiasm and excellence
- Serve as internal contact for agency’s strategic planning process, to educate, inspire and embed throughout the agency and in client work, resulting in industry awards that recognize insight-inspired strategies and break-through creativity
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English, Marketing or a related field. Master’s degree in a communications field desirable.
- 10+ years of agency and/or corporate public relations experience.
- Proven track record in growing business through insights and creative ideation.
- Ability to solve complex brand/client challenges; strong balance of traditional, innovative, experimental, shopper and digital/social experience; proven ability to creatively problem solve.
- Robust background in account planning with the ability to marry target insights with business challenges; hands-on experience developing integrated communications strategies and big ideas/creative platforms. Has acted as client/agency counsel to successfully sell in ideas/solutions.
- Solid background in structuring and interpreting research (quantitative and/or qualitative); at a minimum, candidate has led/directed research projects and developed analysis and reports. Needs to understand the appropriate use of research in the communications planning environment and able to turn research into insights and craft multi-channel communication strategies and plans
- Excellent facilitation and negotiation skills; ability to lead a room of people, drive to the best client solutions through ambiguity and align around a clear and singular point of view.
- Proven experience in working with clients at the CMO and other C-Suite levels.
- Adaptable to changing priorities.
- Ability to quickly pattern spot and surface actionable insights; separate signal from noise.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and vision and leadership ability to enact change.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with clients, colleagues and vendors.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills; captivating presenter, storyteller and great listener; strong negotiating, persuasion and diplomacy skills.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org