Spread 15th anniversary of IKEA in Spain with two key goals during 5 months:
- Support commercial activity
- Reinforcement position as life at home leader
Develop a 360 communication plan to impact in consumers and institutions putting into value different areas: corporate, product, quality, CSR.
- Exclusive interview with IKEA’s global CEO in the most important economic newspaper (Expansión) and a general supplement (XL Semanal)
- Two press trips to IKEA headquarters in Almhut (Sweden)
- Furniture exhibition ‘IKEA democratic design’ together with workshops targeted on design students
- Simultaneous press conference in 13 Spanish cities.
- Social Action in collaboration with UNICEF in favour of the project ‘Schools of África’: IKEA LACK tables designed by Spanish personalities such as David Bisbal, Ferrán Adriá, Vittorio y Luchino, Sergio Ramos, etc.
- Social media support
- Interviews: 17 impacts and 3.5 million of impressions
- Press Conferences: 80 journalist attended, 300 impacts and 18 million of impressions
- Sales profit nearly 40%